DataHub vs Hyper scale cloud providers
No additional data extraction charges if you are on-net to 2degrees.
You always have access to your critical data with an SLA of 99.9% availability.
No Trans-Tasman transfer fees since your data is located completely within New Zealand.
2degrees DataHub support is free of charge for faults and basic moves, adds or changes.
- Multiple connection options — data accessible via either a dedicated point-to-point connection with a customer’s DC/WAN or over the Internet using SSL or IPsec VPNs.
- A unified, open source, software-defined storage platform that supports block, file and object storage.
- Compatibility with both S3 and other leading backup and replication platforms; with cloud tier and object storage capabilities.
- A high degree of data security; to protect from both accidental or malicious data manipulation or loss.
- Optional immutable backup which means that your data is fixed and unchangeable for a specified period of time.
- Layered security — defense in depth against malicious actors, including HTTPS encryption, DDoS protection, next generation firewall, resilient multi-site hosting, and erasure coding.